“TOP UP” YOUR CANCELLATION COVER TODAY
- Up to £20,000 per person†
- Protects your holiday costs
- Cover for all destinations*
- Any trip duration
- No medical screening
- For people aged 79 years or under
Why top up?
If you have booked a holiday that costs more than your existing travel policy cancellation limit, you won’t get all your money back if you have to cancel your trip.
The answer is to purchase EXTRA Cancellation cover.
Top Up My Cover Cancellation allows you to purchase up to £20,000† extra cancellation cover (per person) so that your holiday costs can be fully covered.
So, if you already have a policy but need more Cancellation cover you don’t have to replace it with another – simply ‘Top it Up’!
We cover you as long as your main insurer does too
- Top Up My Cover Cancellation acts as a “top up” to your main travel insurance policy.
- As long as you have at least £1,000 of cover (per person) on your main travel insurance policy, we will cover you**.
- Peace of mind knowing all your holiday costs are covered!
† The maximum ‘top up’ amount is £20,000 per person (£15,000 per person if aged 75-79) with an overall limit of £100,000 per policy.
* providing you are travelling to a location that is covered on your main policy.
** subject to being eligible for a Top Up My Cover Cancellation policy.